Megaupload.com seized

Ryan Gelobter ryan.g at atwgpc.net
Thu Jan 19 18:19:43 CST 2012

Most of there servers were located in the US. According to
the indictment Megaupload leases about 25 petabytes of data storage from
Carpathia to store content. They have over 1,000 servers and more than 525
of them are located in Virginia with Carpathia. They were paying Cogent
around $1 million a month for bandwidth or hosting services.

The U.S. District Court in Alexandria, Va., ordered the seizure of 18
domain names associated with the alleged Mega conspiracy.
http://bit.ly/wx9DBE (google cache of justice.gov)

Megastuff.com, Megaworld.com, Megaclicks.com, Megastuff.info,
Megaclicks.org, Megaworld.mobi, Megastuff.org, Megaclick.us, Mageclick.com,
HDmegaporn.com, Megavkdeo.com ,Megaupload.com, Megaupload.org, Megarotic.com