juniper mx80 vs cisco asr 1000

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Thu Jan 19 21:40:10 UTC 2012

I have lots of MX80s and they have all been fantastic. But if you have no experience of Juniper it will be a different learning curve (one that is, IMO, worth the effort).

I have not used the asr1000 but it looks like a capable box. You would do well to look at the MX80 fixed chassis, it comes with 48 1G interfaces and 4 10G interfaces. They are pretty good value, I think.

--
Leigh Porter