accessing multiple devices via a script

Blake T. Pfankuch blake at pfankuch.me
Sun Jan 15 19:39:23 CST 2012

I have been using PLINK (putty's lesser known sibling) scripts for some of our smaller customers to execute information gathering before a project in case of "excellent" documentation.  I can usually whip up a script in a few minutes to get sh ru, sh ver and sh diag from 20 devices.  Also been using it for a couple of small customers for config backup from webservers, switches, routers, firewalls and anything else with a telnet/ssh login.

Blake