accessing multiple devices via a script

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Sun Jan 15 10:14:38 CST 2012

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012, Rhys Rhaven wrote:

> Is "full disclosure" expected on NANOG, or is it just polite? Like
> mentioning that Chuck Reynolds is a salesman for QualiSystems, and not
> just another network operator passing on what they might think will help?

I think it's reasonable to expect that sales people identify themselves as
such - including what vendor or re-seller they represent - on technical
mailing lists.  If sales solicitations are not permitted on the list, then
it's also reasonable to expect that sales people respect that rule, same
as everyone else on the list.

jms