VPC=S/MLT?

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 13:38:49 CST 2012

Wow. A fellow greybeard. OK. That's what I needed to know. I'm trying to
understand if VPC has any more recent enhancements that weren't around
for some older multi-chassis channel methods but I don't see anything
specific in the docs other than some FHRP (HSRP only it appears) and PIM
tweaks. If anyone has some really deep docs on VPC I'd appreciate the
links. Thanks.

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer