SSL Certificates

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Fri Jan 6 08:32:15 CST 2012

I've had good experience with Entrust. One thing to be careful with is some mobile devices (especially older Android ones) have limited root certificates. Network Solutions and Entrust work, some others, not so much. From my experience Android 2.3+ has most of the common root certs, but previous versions don't.

I wonder if someone has a list comparing root certificate support across platforms?

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039