anycast load balancing issue

Måns Nilsson mansaxel at besserwisser.org
Fri Jan 6 01:16:03 CST 2012

Subject: Re: anycast load balancing issue Date: Thu, Jan 05, 2012 at 04:12:33PM +0100 Quoting Johannes Resch (jr at xor.at):
> >Any clues?

> Since you mention route-reflector route selection - are you already
> using per-VRF, per-PE route distinguishers for that L3VPN instance?

Problem solved - what I did not tell (shame on me) was that there are two
islands of IGP (growing pains...) redistributing to each other... The
metric in that redistribution was too low, resulting in artificially
"cheap" paths to the wrong places.

Thanks all who made me think a second round and solve this.
--
Måns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE                             +46 705 989668