Whacky Weekend: Is Internet Access a Human Right?

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Thu Jan 5 17:06:15 CST 2012

Sorry if someone said this but I think it's interesting that the first
amendment to the US Constitution specifically lists freedom of speech
AND freedom of press, rather than perhaps allowing one (speech) to
imply the other (press, i.e., that speech fixed to a medium.)

If we use that as a signficiant guide that would seem to say that mere
speech is not enough, the right to disseminate that speech to others
is also necessary.

--
        -Barry Shein

Purveyors to the Trade | Voice: 800-THE-WRLD        | Dial-Up: US, PR, Canada