[Outages-discussion] Recent outage in Australia affecting Telstra

Gary Buckmaster gary.buckmaster at digitalpacific.com.au
Wed Feb 29 06:01:21 UTC 2012

On 2/25/2012 2:46 AM, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

Being a relatively recent immigrant to Australia from the US, I can say
that, although I have no background in Australian legal shenanigans,
they aren't quite the litigious bastards we Americans tend to be.

Most of the commentary on AUSNOG tended towards "that was foolish,
hopefully they learn from that".  I suspect the chances of there being
any legal fallout from this are slim.