Cisco ME3400

Ramanpreet Singh sikandar.raman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 03:44:50 UTC 2012

Checkout me3600/me3800 ngn metro boxes which supports service level/efp
configuration. Also commonly known as cisco's evc infrastructute currently
supported on 7600 with es+ cards and asr 9k.

I dont think there is any other box from cost prespective which supports
most of the desired metro features as me3600/3800 does.