Programmers with network engineering skills

Jeroen van Aart jeroen at mompl.net
Tue Feb 28 13:30:51 CST 2012

Mike Hale wrote:
> If you're located in a major city, I'm sure you can find a community
> college that has a networking certificate program you can send your
> developer to, along with an in-house training program.

Oh come on!!!1
Investing in your employee by sending them out to courses, for crying
out loud, that's way too practical and effective to even consider.

And to add insult to injury you suggest a low cost alternative such as a
community college. If an employer was going to do such an outrageous
thing as sending an employee to a course at least let it be an
overpriced corporate course. Gees.

</sarcasm>

--
Earthquake Magnitude: 3.0