Programmers with network engineering skills

Rodrick Brown rodrick.brown at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 13:41:16 UTC 2012

The smaller more elite hedge funds  are - Getco LLC, Knight Capital, SAC Capital Advisors, Jump Trading, Wolverine Trading, Chicago Trading, Citadel, Sun Trading

A list of larger firms are here - http://www.nasdaqtrader.com/Trader.aspx?id=topliquidity

The core skill sets most look for is core Linux, C/C++, multicast, multithreading, IPC, and low level kernel drivers. FPGA and CUDA is also becoming more relevant.

Sent from my iPhone