Programmers with network engineering skills

Noon Silk noonslists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 06:21:33 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 12:27 PM, A. Pishdadi <apishdadi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> i have been looking for quite some time now a descent coder (c,php) who has

Just a practical comment here; part of your problem may be offering c
and php together. I don't want to start a war, but I know that at the
very least all the c programmers I know would considered php to be ...
"horribly offensive". So, maybe seperating out these two roles (c and
php programming) will help you.

It is definitely true (speaking as a programmer, C# for several years)
that seeing +PHP would instantly turn me off. Further, I'm sure that
almost anyone who is still programming in c these days would have the
level of networking knowledge you care about (and can train on top
of).

--
Noon Silk

Fancy a quantum lunch? https://sites.google.com/site/quantumlunch/