do not filter your customers

Tom Hill tom at ninjabadger.net
Sat Feb 25 18:04:20 UTC 2012

On 25/02/12 17:20, Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 21:39:37 EST, Christopher Morrow said:
>
>> The knobs available are sort of harsh all the way around though today :(
>
> So what would be a good knob if it was available?  I've seen about forty-leven
> people say the current knobs suck, but no real proposals of "what would really
> rock is if we could...."

I've suggested before that a configured increase limit, in percentage
might be *slightly* more intelligent than the current hard limit
settings (i.e. max-prefixes).

Typically you're going to get, what, 100 routes? Maybe less, maybe more.
If that rises by 100%, drop the session. Weird customer? 200%.

Tom