Network Traffic Collection

Maverick myeaddress at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 14:14:13 UTC 2012

Thanks Mukom for the wonderful guide, this is really helpful. I have
few questions about ntop though.

How can I get access to the log files generated by ntop and do my own
parsing rather than looking for webbased results that are generated.
Are there any programs available that do parsing of ntops log files.
When I run ntop on pcap I don't get the throughput graphs as rrd
doesn't work on pcap is there any work around for that.

Thanks,
Ali