colosolutions abuse contact?

Ed S. Nuckols enuckols at colosolutions.com
Thu Feb 23 23:06:30 UTC 2012

I apologize for the late reply, we were  having an email issue causing mail to be queued instead of delivered.  This appears to be irc (efnet channel drama related), but it has been tended to regardless.  For reference, my arin POC (which is attached to our IP space) also has my direct office number on it, and typically abuse@/support@  are checked rather often.  We are also listed at http://www.nls.net/noc/, which seems a rather handy tool (although I have no idea how up to date its kept).

Thanks much,

Ed Nuckols
Colo Solutions