Single-port Network "KVM"

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Feb 20 20:08:39 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Jay Ashworth" <jra at baylink.com>

> There are others. This one appears to be web/java based rather than VNC,
> though that probably isn't a killer for most people.
>
> I thought I'd seen a little dongle-y model; I'll look around a bit
> more.

Didn't read far enough; Jussi Peltola posted this downthread:

http://www.lantronix.com/it-management/kvm-over-ip/securelinx-spiderduo.html

That's the item I wanted, and it's only $200.  And Lantronix' support
department is arguably the best hardware vendor support organization I
have *ever* worked with.

Cheers,
-- jra