WW: Colo Vending Machine

Blake Pfankuch blake at pfankuch.me
Mon Feb 20 16:41:40 UTC 2012

I too would be VERY interested in something like this.  There are many times when I am out on site with customers who don't have anything connected to it and you need to figure out what is up.  Even a VGA input USB keyboard/mouse and application to match it for an Android/iFail tablet would be AWESOME.  I'm sure our office would buy about 10 of them the first week they were out...  I have USB inputs on my tablet that work for USB headphones and USB keyboard so I would think it would just be driver and software fun....