WW: Colo Vending Machine

Pierre-Yves Maunier nanog at maunier.org
Sat Feb 18 01:15:14 UTC 2012

2012/2/18 Justin M. Streiner <streiner at cluebyfour.org>

> On Sat, 18 Feb 2012, Sven Olaf Kamphuis wrote:
>
>   7 - compressed air can to clean dust
>>>

>> dust?!?!? sounds like time to find a whole new colo and move everything
>> out of there haha.
>>

> I also hope that duster can would not be used by someone who is attempting
> to clean fiber end-faces.  Incredibly bad idea.  See a recent thread on
> cisco-nsp.
>
> jms

That's why I wrote first about the fibre/connector cleaning kit.
The air can is for removing any dust that could be in the rack, air filter
of equipments etc.
All datacenters are differents some are very clean, others are very creepy
(but anyway I think those won't have any air can available :-) )

--
Pierre-Yves Maunier