WW: Colo Vending Machine

Sven Olaf Kamphuis sven at cb3rob.net
Fri Feb 17 19:07:25 UTC 2012

if a pop doesn't come with a hotel with a bar in front of the door,
or at least around the corner, and preferably free beer, coffee, etc in
the cantina as well, we're not a customer of theirs haha.

headace tables are good..

but then again, with noise protectors you would not get the headace in the
first place :P

and a buttwarmer to sit on the floor (or maybe even a chair!)