common time-management mistake: rack & stack

Tony Patti tony at swalter.com
Fri Feb 17 18:56:22 UTC 2012

Yes, of course!

I remember that she said they were borrowed from a phone closet in the
Pentagon...

Of course, she is also famous for "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than
it is to get permission"
Notable Quotation from her Wikipedia page at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Hopper

Tony Patti
CIO
S. Walter Packaging Corp.