Common operational misconceptions

Kenneth M. Chipps Ph.D. chipps at chipps.com
Fri Feb 17 18:43:24 UTC 2012

Exactly right. They have some much information floating around in their
heads many of them cannot fit it together. But once they get on the job, all
of those little synapses rapidly connect, and then the light comes on.

Higher education is just like drivers education. You did not learn to drive
in drivers education. You learned how to drive by driving. Higher education
gives you the foundation on which to learn.