common time-management mistake: rack & stack

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Fri Feb 17 09:01:14 UTC 2012

+1

I picked up ram from a supplier today.  Could have used a courier, but
getting out of the office is vital.

A CTO who's lost touch because they haven't been to a remote site in
half a decade is a business risk, more so than the CTO being away from
their desk.

If there is business risk from having the CTO out of touch for a week or
even a month then there's a bigger problem.

--
Don Gould
31 Acheson Ave