Which P-Touch should I have?

Måns Nilsson mansaxel at besserwisser.org
Fri Feb 17 08:16:56 UTC 2012

Subject: Re: Which P-Touch should I have? Date: Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 07:45:29PM -0500 Quoting William Herrin (bill at herrin.us):

> For cable labeling I've had good results with 3M Scotch Super88 color
> electrical tape. Pick unique color bands for each cable. Band it
> identically at both ends. You don't have to squint to see how it's
> labeled. And the label isn't invalidated merely because you unplugged
> it from one place and plugged it in somewhere else.

At previous employer, we ordered two identical rolls of Brady (IIRC)
numbered labels. Every cable got numbered in both ends  and the number,
being unique at the site, could be used for documentation as well as
finding both ends in looms etc.

--
Måns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE                             +46 705 989668