Which P-Touch should I have?

Joe Hamelin joe at nethead.com
Fri Feb 17 05:33:35 UTC 2012

Give me a link to the labeling section and I'll let you know if I've seen
it in the wild.  I'm out in the field now (got sick of the desk) and see a
lot of commercial/retail plants.

I doubt that it's going on in retail, except maybe Lowe's Hardware.  They
do love MM fiber and just did a nation-wide network upgrade to gigabit
everywhere in the stores.  But then again, the label specs were kinda hit
and miss.

Sadly I've seen no IPv6 in any retail shops.

--
Joe Hamelin, W7COM, Tulalip, WA, 360-474-7474