time sink 42

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Thu Feb 16 23:24:18 UTC 2012

For the regular Brother labels, my trick is to fold down the corner a
little, that usually makes it easier to peel.  You can also cut the
"whitespace" off the end and that sometimes helps.

Sorry if this was a double post, but I don't think I saw either of these
suggestions in the thread already.  If so make that a +1.

-Scott