time sink 42

Mark Keymer mark at viviotech.net
Thu Feb 16 22:01:08 UTC 2012

Hi Randy,

I know where you are coming from. I have going throw many types.
Currently we use the Bothers P-Touch with the TZe Tape with the specific
"Cable/Wire Labels" tape. It works ok and the labels last much longer
then the previous masking tape with sharpe method.

Overall I pay more money then I would like for the machine and the Tape.
But it seems to work well and that does mean something.

One of my techs have been look at the  "TekGun - Cable Labeling System"
for cables. It does look kind of cool. Anyone here have experience with
that TekGun and what are your thoughts on it?

Mark Keymer
CFO/COO
Vivio Technologies