time sink 42

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Thu Feb 16 21:27:26 UTC 2012

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012, Randy Bush wrote:

> is there a trick?  is there a (not expensive) different labeling machine
> or technique i should use?

Nobody's been a smart ass yet and suggested a roll of duct tape and a
sharpie?

All the labelers I've used have had the split down the middle tape, so
just bend the label horizontally onto itself, and the backing separates.

Which reminds me, I have a new fiber transit connection I just turned up
which needs labeling...and someone seems to have run off with my brother.

  Jon Lewis, MCP :)           |  I route
  Atlantic Net                |