time sink 42

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 21:14:11 UTC 2012

Brothers' are fine; buy the tapes that have the split-down-the-middle
backing on them.

It reduces the unpeeling problem from
more-time-than-the-label-took-to-type-in to about 2 seconds.  You just
grab the edges at an end and bend it, so the backing bulges outwards,
and off it starts to come.

-george

--
-george william herbert