Dear RIPE: Please don't encourage phishing

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 18:03:53 UTC 2012

Leo,
     This has nothing to do with the competency of the folks on the
nanog list. It's a safe rule in general. Why? Because the stupid on the
Internet outnumbers all of us. It's just easier to not send clickable
links then it is to have the call center lit up because your users are
getting hijacked.

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer