UDP port 80 DDoS attack

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Wed Feb 8 08:31:05 UTC 2012

2012/2/8 George Bonser <gbonser at seven.com>

> [...]
How do you stop it?  Granted, traffic from 10/8 or 127.0.0.1 coming in via
an upstream is obvious, but that's about it.  There's nothing in a packet
that will tell you where it came from compared to the source IP field in
the IP header.  uRPF is a problem for anyone who's sufficiently multihomed
since it causes asymmetric routing.