Anyone from Kraus Electronic/CableTV lurking?

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 04:23:38 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 10:55 PM, graham <graham at g-rock.net> wrote:
> I tried to reach Kraus Electronic / Cable TV through various means. Anyone
> know how to reach their NOC?
> They¹re announcing 12.198.32.0/20 (they only been swiped a /22), which is
> getting into my 12.198.40.0/22 assignment.
>
> On hold with AT&T, of course.

if only there were some way... for isp's to keep track of their
assignments to their customers, and say tell everyone else in the
world in a fashion that's mechanically useful.

:(

(Oddly I thought ATT prefix + packet filtered all their customers?
maybe this customer shrank out of their /20 and you got their
seconds?)

-chris