Super Sunday

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sun Feb 5 20:29:07 UTC 2012

What, no whacky weekend thread?

NBC and the NFL are, for the first time, televising the Super Bowl and its
preshow on the Internet... using a Silverlight app (so I hope you Linux people
don't enjoy football).

It's supposed to be available to tablets too, as a second-screen cast with
selectable angles and such, but Verizontal has an exclusive on mobile, so the
target page should bounce cellphones, unless a) they lie or b) they weren't
smart enough to IP block the carrier ranges.

  http://mashable.com/2012/02/04/watch-super-bowl-xlvi-online/

It will be interesting to see how this works out.

Enjoy the game.  Especially if you have a Big Wall to watch it on.

Cheers,
-- jr 'we want pictures' a