This network is too good...

Shacolby Jackson shacolby at bluejeans.com
Thu Feb 2 21:50:09 UTC 2012

I know people who have been very happy with Apposite. They have a couple
different lines that can simulate a lot of different conditions.

http://www.apposite-tech.com

I know they call them WAN simulators but I know a company that strictly
uses them for layer2 to simulate congestion between switches, etc.