US DOJ victim letter
paul4004 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 13:53:54 CST 2012
I received one on an IP block that were SWIPed to me.
Has anyone written a regular expression which matches the rogue dns server
IP ranges in question?
- 126.96.36.199 through 188.8.131.52;
- 184.108.40.206 through 220.127.116.11;
- 18.104.22.168 through 22.214.171.124;
- 126.96.36.199 through 188.8.131.52;
- 184.108.40.206 through 220.127.116.11;
- 18.104.22.168 through 22.214.171.124;
On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 8:32 AM, TFML <mailinglist at theflux.net> wrote:
> If the IP list is pointing to DNS servers, they maybe referring to the
> On Jan 31, 2012, at 7:38 PM, Phil Dyer wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Jon Lewis <jlewis at lewis.org> wrote:
> >> On Fri, 27 Jan 2012, Bryan Horstmann-Allen wrote:
> >>> Bit odd, if it's a phish. Even more odd if it's actually from the Fed.
> >> It's definitely real, but seems like they're handling it as
> incompetently as
> >> possible.
> > Yep. That sounds about right.
> > Man, I'm feeling left out. I kinda want one now.
> > phil
More information about the NANOG