[c-nsp] ASR opinions..

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Wed Feb 1 03:50:48 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, January 31, 2012 06:38:10 AM Christopher J.
Pilkington wrote:

> Does anyone have a link to a definitive document clearly
> showing FIB numbers for the ASR1001?  I've got an email
> into our Cisco SE, but I don't think they're motivated
> to sell us a lower-end box. :-)

On that link, Tables 1 and 3 contradict each other re: the
ASR1001.

However, I confirmed with our SE, and he says no way the
ASR1001 supports anything more than 512,000 v4 entries and
128,000 v6 entries (which is Table 3).

Maybe someone on the list from Cisco can help fix the
documentation.

Mark.