[#135346] Unauthorized BGP Announcements (follow up to Hijacked Networks)

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Wed Feb 1 02:23:46 UTC 2012

On Wed, 01 Feb 2012 12:52:57 +1100, Mark Andrews said:
> > - A largish (national telco of a small country) ISP started announcing
national telco.  oooh kayyyy...

> And if I have a contract to commit murder that doesn't mean that
> it is right nor legal.  A contract can't get you out of dealing
> with the law of the land and in most place in the world "aiding and
> abetting" is illegal.

Vercotti 	..... andd one night Dinsdale walked in with a couple of big lads,
        one of whom was carrying a tactical nuclear missile. They said I'd bought one
        of their fruit machines and would I pay for it.
Interviewer 	How much did they want?
Vercotti 	Three quarters of a million pounds. Then they went out.
Interviewer 	Why didn't you call the police?
Vercotti 	Well I had noticed that the lad with the thermo-nuclear device was
        the Chief Constable for the area.