GeekTools Whois Proxy and RIPE/RIPE-NCC

Erik Bais ebais at a2b-internet.com
Mon Dec 31 19:48:47 UTC 2012

Hi Rodney,

Would support from a RIPE LIR be sufficient to keep the service up ?

I'm pretty sure there isn't a requirement to register for a LIR membership if this is the only usage.

As a RIPE LIR, we can have a look at what the options are if that would help.

Have a good new year,

Regards,
Erik Bais
A2B Internet