Netflix transit preference?

randal k nanog at data102.com
Thu Dec 27 20:42:24 UTC 2012

Steve,
Yep, we are a member of the RMIX already incidentally, and we have an email
in to the maintainer, CoreSite, to see if they can talk to Netflix about
perhaps setting up shop in Denver. Or even about linking the Denver
exchange to the LA or NY exchanges? I'm certain that a LOT of the west
would really benefit from having Netflix in Denver. We'll see!

Cheers,
Randal