SSL Certificates and ... Providers

Blake Pfankuch blake at pfankuch.me
Thu Dec 27 20:37:52 UTC 2012

Thanks everyone for the quick responses.  Our stuff is currently through Verisign because of the "reliability of the name" and the nature of the industry.  Any suggestions for who I should look at to replace them with?  I know I will be saving money, but looking to keep the name reliability as well.  Thawte and GeoTrust have the same "per server" model, and looking to get away from that.

Thanks!
Blake