Netflix transit preference?

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Thu Dec 27 19:28:25 UTC 2012

I'M they would be more then willing to work with you on the open connect
appliance, specifically if you offered to pay for the hardware which I'M
sure would come in a lot cheaper then transport/transit over 12 months.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010
Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / carlos at race.com / http://www.race.com