IP Address Management IPAM software for small ISP

Eric eric at roxanne.org
Thu Dec 27 13:01:11 UTC 2012

I ran Zenoss for a network with about 5k - 7k switches/APs, about 100 L3 devices (routers, firewalls), and about 50 servers/appliances without any polling problems.  This was a few years ago on the open source product.  With that said, we were reluctant to expand this to monitor the rest of our enterprise as the open source version didn't support distributed polling/collection, which might be the scaling issue Jo mentioned...  That, unfortunately, was only available in the paid "enterprise" one.  Other than that, we really liked it.