Hurricane Electric Tunnelbroker staff?

Randy nanog at afxr.net
Sun Dec 23 22:06:52 UTC 2012

Their contact is ipv6 at he.net
Pretty quick response last time I contacted them.
The port scans are usually the result of the initiator of the tunnel
activating a simple security scanner. As far as I know it works only on
an address that is bound to their account.
It shouldn't be repeating itself unless there is some sort of error.