ATLBL Contact

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Thu Dec 20 14:21:25 UTC 2012

On Thu, 20 Dec 2012, Alexander McMillen wrote:

> Good morning all,
>
> Is there a contact for the ATLBL DNSBL or Network Solutions e-mail that
> could contact me off-list?
>
> The ATLBL blacklist is causing mail delivery issues from 199.58.208.0/21
> to all mail servers utilizing the ATLBL blacklist (most notably Network
> Solutions). I have done some research into the ATLBL blacklist and their
> website just shows a bunch of advertisements with no relevant content
> regarding the DNSBL (awesome)... perhaps someone at Network Solutions
> could address this.

atlbl.com doesn't appear to be a DNSBL [anymore].  If you look at the
whois, it looks more like domain tasters have taken it over after its
registration lapsed.

Anyone using it for blocking is resolving all IPs (via a wildcard A
record) to 141.8.225.13.

  Jon Lewis, MCP :)           |  I route
  Atlantic Net                |