IP Address Management IPAM software for small ISP

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Thu Dec 20 09:58:08 UTC 2012

On (2012-12-20 10:30 +0100), Thilo Bangert wrote:

> > I'm not remotely interested in externally developed software for this
> > problem.
>
> what do you mean. i'd be fine with an opensource project providing this.

If exactly what I want exist, of course I'd love to have it. But evaluating
options, working with them until you realise it does not work for you might
take more time to just build it in-house to fit your needs and integrate to
your existing systems.

I have same opinion for NMS also. Everything I see offered is terrible and
do not even solve easy-to-solve problems correctly.

--
  ++ytti