btw, the itu imploded

Tom Taylor tom.taylor.stds at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 20:14:04 UTC 2012

You can look at the final outcome yourself (no password needed), at

http://www.itu.int/en/wcit-12/Documents/final-acts-wcit-12.pdf

RESOLUTION PLEN/5 on page 27 (by PDF count, out of 30 pages) describes
work to be done by Study Group 3 and cooperating members. Note that the
resolution is not part of the preceding treaty text.