Check Point Firewall Appliances

Blake Pfankuch blake at pfankuch.me
Wed Dec 19 19:35:42 UTC 2012

Howdy,
                I am just getting into an environment with a large Check Point deployment and I am looking for a little bit of feedback from other real world admins.  Looking for what people like, what people don't (why hopefully).  Also for those of you who might run Check Point devices in your environments what to dig into first as far as getting more experience on the devices and a better understanding of how not to break them.  I am slowly going through all of the official documentation, but would also like to hear a real world opinion.

Thanks in advance!

Blake