OpenFlow, please don't start a flame war...

eric-list at truenet.com eric-list at truenet.com
Sat Dec 15 04:11:17 UTC 2012

It's been about 2 years in since I've heard about the concept, and honestly
I'm about ready to jump into test environments at my house. My questions
are pretty basic, what distro would you recommend for a controller, and
should I start by virtualizing in VMWare or HyperV or jump into some cheap
Linksys WRT routers.  The more I hear about the tech from colleges, Google,
BigSwitch, etc is leaning me to really start learning, so any help would
appreciated.

24 Hagerty Boulevard, Unit 10, West Chester PA 19382P: 610-429-8200  |  F: 610-429-3222  |  E: sales at truenet.com