"Programmers can't get IPv6 thus that is why they do not have IPv6 in their applications"....

Jeroen van Aart jeroen at mompl.net
Fri Dec 14 19:32:17 UTC 2012

On 11/27/2012 01:26 PM, david raistrick wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Nov 2012, Jeroen Massar wrote:
>
>> As for actually getting IPv6 at home or at work, there are so many ways
>> to get that, thus not having it is a completely ridiculous excuse.
>
> bull. explain using a tunnel broker to anyone who isn't a network engineer.

Old threat, I know...

I am not calling myself a network "engineer" but I got the that ipv6
tunnelling working very well, from corporate offices spanning 3
continents to my own virtual servers and humble home DSL.

The only thing it requires is to not be intellectually challenged and
have a desire to get it working. Then you can do it in a couple of hours.

Excellent read: http://madduck.net/docs/ipv6/

Greetings,
Jeroen

--