IP Address Management IPAM software for small ISP

Walter Keen walter.keen at rainierconnect.net
Thu Dec 13 18:15:13 UTC 2012

We've been using ipplan, although it seems the racktables demo site does support ipv6. It looks interesting because it could help us in other ways.

Still kind of stuck on ipplan until I find a better solution that understands multiple routing tables since I have many mpls vpn's with overlapping address space.